RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All cart operators MUST have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Golf carts shall not be operated in a manner that endangers passengers or pedestrians, or harms property.
- No more than 4 persons and 2 surfboards shall be in the said cart at any one time.
- Persons are not permitted to ride on the back of a golf cart for any reason.
- Familiarize yourself with and observe all traffic rules
- Park the golf cart on a level and steady ground. Theft is a concern – do not leave the cart overnight in unsecured locations – all theft or damage is the responsibility of the renter.
- Note that the car has forward, reverse and neutral gears. When in reverse, you should hear a backing horn (buzzing sound).
- Please take the key out of the cart when not in use.
- Please contact us with any questions about the operation of the golf cart.
- There will be a monetary charge for a missing key that is not returned to Owner.
- Golf carts are intended to be used within Tamarindo and Playa Langosta only – see map below for boundaries.
- There is a $100 fee if you leave the golf cart boundary and a $250 fee if you need to be picked up outside of the boundary because of a mechanical issue.
GOLF CART BOUNDARY MAP
Our golf carts are street legal and will get you anywhere you want to go in and around Tamarindo.
Our carts are not designed for highway speeds so please refrain from venturing past Tamarindo Coffee Roasters (just past Auto Mercado) and avoid the back road to Villa Real (past Leora Pacifico Condominiums). The map below outlines the boundaries.
Please see the Terms & Conditions Page for further details.
The Lessee agrees to abide by all of the above Rules and Regulations. The above numbered Car is hereby leased by the Club to the Lessee for the number of holes of play on the date indicated above. If Lessee retains the said property after expiration thereof, such retention shall be construed as additional rental at the same rate of rental, and under the same terms and conditions as originally contained in this agreement. Lessee represents that he is familiar with the use and operation of said property. Lessee agrees to keep said property in Lessee’s custody and not to sublease or re-rent the same.
Lessee agrees to keep said property in the same condition as when received. It is expressly understood and agree that no right of action whatsoever shall accrue to the Lessee for damages of any kind whatsoever, whether to person and/or property, and/or for loss of time and/or other loss of damage, arising from the use of, operation of, or in any way connected with the said property of any part thereof, from whatever cause arising. Lessee agrees to hold all parties free and harmless from all such damage.
Lessee expressly acknowledges personal liability to pay Lessor costs to repair all damages to said property and Lessor’s costs including attorney fees incurred in collection of payments due from Lessee hereunder. The full agreement between the Lessor and Lessee is contained herein, and time is made of the essence of this agreement. The receipt of all above described property, in good order and repair is hereby acknowledged by Lessee.